- June 6, 2016: Informational meeting at the Appomattox Association office
- July 1, 2016: Non-refundable deposit (half of flight cost – approximately $500.00) due; this secures your place on the team
- September 24, 2016: Orientation in Richmond
- January 30-February 8 2017 (approximate): Mission Trip to Ghana
Approximate cost of trip: $2000.00 (some funds available through ABA)
Shots required/recommended (and current cost at Appomattox Health Department):
- Yellow Fever (required) – $138.45
- Hepatitis A (recommended) – $32.09 (two-part)
- Meningococcal (recommended) – $126.15
- Typhoid (recommended) – $92.38
In addition, please consult your doctor about an appropriate anti-malarial medication
More information is forthcoming from this web page or from the BGAV glocal initiative.
We look forward to doing God’s work together in 2017!
Rev. Scott Curtis
Rev. Adam Tyler